[TYPO3-english] Re: Should i use typo3 cms to create an intranet?

John Oldman john.oldman2014 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:08:42 CEST 2015

Perfect separation of content and its presentation. Very well done in terms of extension programming, etc. No nasty

PHP/HTML mix files thanks to multiple great template engines. Hard to learn, hard to master but worth every minutes spent

on it. I love it and its my weapon of choice. I'd suggest it to anyone who's looking for a proper CMS that won't crack

under pressure, doesn't burst with security issues and provides you with a trouble free website for many years to come.

But I advise you to read these articles-comparison:

http://webinerds.com/seven-cmss-consider-designing-website/
https://www.aoe.com/en/solutions/web-content-management/typo3-vs-joomla.html
http://www.welovetypo3.com/cms-typo3/cms-comparison/