[TYPO3-english] (no subject)

Mr Learner mr.learner2015 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 01:30:52 CEST 2015

Hi Bernd,
Thanks for your reply. I'm just migrating the site from one host to the
other host and not considering any changes as such as the site developer is
not available to assist with any changes. And being a newbie I'm not
considering to change anything apart from migrating the site. The
requirement is that I'll have replicate the site on two hosts, one being
with the same DNS and on the other it changes. I'm currently working on
setting up the one that has changed DNS url, however halted with different
issues as informed.
Can you share if there is any documentation link on the info you shared
regarding the realurl (about first issue in my list) or any video also
helps a lot in this case.

Thanks for your time.