[TYPO3-english] CoolUri: Additional Parameter > 404

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Aug 11 22:48:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

that foo=bar is the additional parameter? CoolUri ignores parameters
that are unknown to it (don't have mapping in XML). I doubt that it's
caused by CoolUri in this case.

More likely it can be caused by cHash check. When you add some parameter
the calculated cHash doesn't match the stored cHash and you can get error.

Jan