[TYPO3-english] Powermail Conditions

polycarp royal polycarproyal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:19:07 CEST 2015

Hi people,

Is the any upgrade to the powermail_cond extension? I have pretty complicated forms using powermail and the powermail_cond extension does not seem to have as complicated field filters ( like adding a new option to a dropdown list if it doesnt exist, or choosing a country in one field then automatically the condition gives me only the states in that country and fades out the rest from different countries)

That is basically my challenge currently or is there any other method of getting the same result?

thanks in advance