[TYPO3-english] Club software for a club with many branches i.e a scaled-down version of meetup

Jim Oser oserj at concentric.net
Sat Aug 8 00:38:53 CEST 2015

Does there exist some club software for a club with many branches i.e. a typo3 extension for typo 6.x or 7.x?

What I am looking for is a scaled down version of meetup.com with each branch controlling its own webpages and meetings, but everything has a uniformed look.

There are many organizations where there is a top organization with branches in many cities i.e  Rotary clubs, Lions clubs, and typo3 user groups.

The requirements would:

I. Each branch has common requirements (i.e. typo3 template)

a) Officer names
b) Periodical meetings (monthly or weekly)
  1) Agenda for meeting
  2) Location of meeting
  3) Date and Time of meeting
c) Information about joining the branch
d) Contact information
e) Calendar
f) Branch website (editable only by members of the specific branch's editors i.e. they all belong to the same typo3 editors group for that particular branch)
g) CRUD - Create, Update, and Delete the events
h) Event mailing capabilities

II) Home
  1) Searchable listing of all the branches
  2) Calendar of just the events that the branches are going to have over a specific timeframe (week, month or year) listing all the events for this time period.
  3) National meeting information which would probably just use the branch template.

If there isn't a typo3 solution perhaps there is a joomla, drupal, or other OpenSource solution,

I saw that there was an extension to run fitness center clubs, but that is not what I am looking for.

There are probably pieces of this in many extensions, however is there one place where this fits all together?

Are there any demo sites or live sites that I can see this working?

Jim Oser
Novato, CA. USA