[TYPO3-english] Re: Looking for Tutorial for own compatibility extension

anybody christian-alexander.caroli at web.de
Thu Apr 30 13:01:11 CEST 2015

@Klein:

The problem of xhtmlDoctype is that it has no option for xhtml5, so I cannot use it.

Also there it is the problem that I have to change not only a few extension templates without xhtml_cleaning.

My TS for page creation is (comments marked by /* are not inside the original code):

################
# HTML-Ausgabe #
################

# XHTML-Anpassungen:
config.xmlprologue = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
config.htmlTag_setParams = xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:sch="http://schema.org/" xml:lang="en"
[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
config.htmlTag_setParams = xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:sch="http://schema.org/" xml:lang="de"
[global]

# Festlegung des HTML-Standards:
config.doctype = html5

# Elementare Überarbeitung auf XHTML-Grundregeln:
config.xhtml_cleaning = output      /* "all" not more working since v6.x

# Entfernung des border-Attributes:
config.disableImgBorderAttr = 1

# Anpassung des MIME-Types auf application/xhtml+xml:
# config.disableCharsetHeader = 1     /* not more necessary since update of the XHTML5 standard
config.additionalHeaders = content-type: application/xhtml+xml;charset=utf-8
# config.disablePreviewNotification = 1
# config.sendCacheHeaders = 0

# Entfernung der HTML-Kommentare
config.disablePrefixComment = 1

# Zeichenkodierung festlegen:
# config.renderCharset = utf-8 /* obsolete