[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Solr Indexing - Manipulating the search result

Siva Prasad sivaprasad.s at pitsolutions.com
Wed Apr 29 07:53:40 CEST 2015

Hi Guys !

I am working on Typo3 Solr extension and I have some doubts regarding the solr result set manipulation.

I have added a special configuration for indexing some particular pages in my page tree. ie Pages that starts with the label "Expertise%" .I have managed to added this successfully . And the indexing is working successfully with our any trouble. But what I would like to achieve is that , I want to added parent page title to the search result.i.e

This is the page tree

|------ 1.00.100 (parent page)
|----Page 1
|----Page 2
|----Expertise
|----Test page

And in the solr search result should be

1.00.100 - Expertise

Is this possible in typo3 solr. Is there any hook or signalslot available to implement this ?

Thanks for the feedback guys !!

BR
Siva