[TYPO3-english] "Access" module : impossible to modify the user that owns a page

Jerome P portal.j at hotmail.fr
Fri Apr 24 06:52:20 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm working with a TYPO3 6.2 server, and I have a problem with the « Access » module from the backend. When I try to modify the user that owns a page (so, when I click on it), his name disappears and no select box appears (wheareas when I try to modify the group that owns the page, there is no problem).

Did it happen to anyone else ?

If this is a bug, it seems to be one of those listed at  https://forge.typo3.org/issues/41229 : « Editor can't set an owner as the dynamic select box is not shown », but its status is « Resolved ». Should I open an issue ?

Thanks in advance !