[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Datatables Serverside Processing in Typo3 (via Templavoila) / PHP issue

Markus Philipp factsheet at gmx.de
Wed Apr 22 17:52:41 CEST 2015

Hi Jigal, thanks again for the reply! Indeed, I bought a book and did some reading about extension building with extbase and fluid. Was urgently needed I guess! Here are some first extbase/fluid extension examples:  http://www.rfpfactsheet.com/home/extension/ What helped me among others was:

http://typo3.org/news/article/book-modern-extension-development-for-typo3-cms-with-extbase-fluid/
http://blog.teamgeist-medien.de/2014/02/typo3-ajax-schnittstelle-in-extbase-extension-einrichten.html
http://www.typo3-tutorials.org/cms/typo3-und-ajax-wie-geht-das.html
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/ExtbaseFluidBook/8-Fluid/2-using-different-output-formats.html?highlight=typenum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R257s37plKI

So new strategy:  :-)

I'm trying the typeNum/Ajax approach right now but I'm already struggling with typeNum. As you can see a simple extbase/fluid extension works:

class DatatableController extends \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ActionController {

	/**
	 * action list
	 *
	 * @return void
	 */
	public function listAction() {
		$tester = 'Das ist ein Test!';
		$this->view->assign('inet',$tester);

Here the result:  http://www.rfpfactsheet.com/home/extension/extension-2/

But after defining a typeNum for this extension in my root template like:

typeNumTest = PAGE
typeNumTest {
  typeNum = 50000
  config {
    disableAllHeaderCode = 1
    xhtml_cleaning = 0
    admPanel = 0
    additionalHeaders = Content-type: text/plain
    # debug = 0
    # no_cache = 1
  }

  10 < tt_content.list.20.ffs_datatables_ffsdatatables
}

and when calling the typeNum in the browser with e.g.
www.rfpfactsheet.com/?type=50000
or
http://www.rfpfactsheet.com/index.php?type=50000&ffs_datatables_ffsdatatables[controller]=Datatable&ffs_datatables_ffsdatatables[action]=list
http://www.rfpfactsheet.com/index.php?type=50000&ffs_datatables_ffsdatatables[action]=list&ffs_datatables_ffsdatatables[controller]=Datatable