[TYPO3-english] User Driven Content

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Apr 22 09:11:04 CEST 2015

Am 22.04.2015 um 08:49 schrieb Burak Urhan:
> Hello everyone,
> I am searching a CMS for months to start a new project. And finally i
> found Typo3 as the best solution for it.
> But i have a problem.
>
> I want a user driven content portal or blog. As a sum;
>
> User will register then share only polls on the site. Other registered
> users can discuss the polls and system works like this.
> If a topic like this exist on the forum before i am sorry with
> this.I've searched a lot of things on the extensions section but
> couldn't find a way to do that.
>
> I want to hear some advise from you.
>
> Any help would be very appreciated.
Hi Burak (?),

You might want to have a look at the extension jk_poll for this
(http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/jk_poll). It's easy to set
up and easy to maintain.

HTH Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"In the Kamigata area they have a sort of tiered lunch box they use for a single day when flower viewing. Upon return, they throw them away, trampling them underfoot. [...] The end is important in all things."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://walter-huhn.de
http://noris-chapter.de