[TYPO3-english] Emtpy T3X new extension package.

WIRIS math typo3.org at wiris.com
Tue Apr 21 12:44:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

A few days a ago we uploaded a math editor extension for the RTE htmlArea to TYPO3 extension repository.

We created a new extension key (wiris_plugin) and we were able to upload the extension without any issue.

Apparently, the extension has been properly created in the TYPO3 repository, however, as you can see at typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/wiris_plugin the T3X package is empty and it is not possible to download or install the extension.

We believe there is something we have overlooked so any help you could provide us would be appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.