[TYPO3-english] Re: Config backend layout with custom database tables

l lin lin.lag at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:10:34 CEST 2015

Hi Jan,

Thanks very much for your reply.

Yes, I mean the content I created on the page are in tt_content.

For the custom table, as you said, it wouldn't impossible to store the content in the new custom table. So I would just keep a record (log) in the custom table.

Hope I didn't ask too much.... would you point me to which part of TCE I should look into it? I've spent a day to google around, and haven't found anything at the moment.

Thank you a lot!