[TYPO3-english] Runnung TYPO3 locally on a Mac OS X

Sinisa Mitrovic sinisa.mitrovic at avisto-eastern.com
Mon Apr 20 16:40:11 CEST 2015

Hello Mikael,

I'm not sure for Mac OS X, but when I migrated website to Windows I had
problems with logging in to (but version 6.2).
It was OpenSSL problem. I found that by opening browser console (Firebug
for FireFox) and monitor "Net" tab (in Chrome "Network"), and there was
AJAX call which returned exception "OpenSSL was not found" or something
similar. So you can try to open console and check that too...

Best regards,
Sinisa Mitrovic