[TYPO3-english] Re: Runnung TYPO3 locally on a Mac OS X

Mikael Conley mikael at wildside.dk
Mon Apr 20 15:09:17 CEST 2015

Thanks for your answer Christian!

I set up an entry in my hosts file so I'm using this address:
http://carsmart.crazybook.dk

I have set up a domain record and baseref for this domain. The cookies are coming from this domain as well.

No time out just "wrong password" behavior.
The temp folder is: /Users/mikael/Sites/tmp/
The foder is owned by _www:_www and has rw - - privileges

Quote: Christian Platt wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 14:43