[TYPO3-english] Re: Runnung TYPO3 locally on a Mac OS X

Mikael Conley mikael at wildside.dk
Mon Apr 20 13:22:52 CEST 2015

Quote: Bernd Wilke[2] wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 12:04
> Am 20.04.15 um 11:57 schrieb Mikael Conley:
> > Hi.
> >
> > I have recently decided to set up my mac so I can run a development
> > version of a site on my mac.
> > I have got everything working - except I can't log in, neither  in FE og
> > BE.
> >
> > I have set the PHP sessions folder to a local writable folder, but I
> > still can't log in.
> >
> > Does anyone know what to do in this case?
>
> the install tool is all green for "system environment" and for "folder
> structure"?
> you have enabled cookies?
> you have no entries in your server -error-log?
>
> bernd
> --
> http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html

Hi Bernd.

Thanks for your reply.

This is a 4.5 site (I know, but upgrading is a part of the reason I want to run the site locally)
So no check for system environment and folder structure, but all relevant checks are green on the basic configuration.
Yes I can login to everything else so cookies are on.
Nothing in the log.