[TYPO3-english] Ext: news exclude already displayed news from detail page

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Apr 16 09:23:38 CEST 2015

Hi,

as Ralf says, it depends on order. If your single view comes first, then
all you need to do is to include this piece of code in the Detail.html:

<n:excludeDisplayedNews newsItem="{newsItem}" />

But if your list comes first, then you will need to do more. E.g. I can
imagine to create additional custom template layou type which would just
include that piece above (see
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/news/Templating/Additional/Index.html)
and you'd insert single view of this layout before the list view.

Regards

Jan