[TYPO3-english] Ext: news exclude already displayed news from detail page

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Wed Apr 15 11:21:30 CEST 2015

Hi there, I am using the "news" extension and I am trying to accomplish this:

I have a detail page where I have 2 istances of the plugin: Detail View and a List view that lists the latest 3 news
My question: how to exclude the news which is currently in the detail from the list?

I will do an example:

If I have 5 news, let's say with ID = 1,2,3,4,5 and the most recent are 3,4,5

If I am viewing the news with ID=1 or id =2, the list must contain: 3,4,5
But... if I am viewing the ID=3 -> the list should be 2,4,5
If I am viewing the ID=4 -> the list should be 2,3,5
If I am viewing the ID=5 -> the list should be 2,3,4

I have seen this: https://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/wiki/Exclude_detail_news_from_list_on_the_same_page
But I have not found a way to adapt it to my needs :S

Can someone help me? Thank you very much

Riccardo De Contardi - Web Developer
B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it<http://www.bhuman.it/>
Riccardo.decontardi at bhuman.it
Corso di Porta Nuova, 46 - 20121 Milano
TEL +39-02-20.23.271 - FAX +39-02-20.240.561

Chi riceve il presente messaggio e' tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli sia pervenuto per errore. In tal caso e' pregato di avvisare immediatamente il mittente e, tenuto conto delle responsabilita' connesse all'indebito utilizzo e/o divulgazione del messaggio e/o delle informazioni in esso contenute, voglia cancellare l'originale e distruggere le varie copie o stampe.

The receiver of this message is required to check if he/she has received it erroneously. If so, the receiver is requested to immediately inform the sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities arising from undue use and/or disclosure of the message and/or the information contained therein - destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.