[TYPO3-english] usergroups & Login

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Apr 10 12:22:41 CEST 2015

Am 10.04.15 um 12:02 schrieb polycarp royal:
> Hi people,
>
> I'm using typo3 6.2.10 and have created a couple of user groups. The
> user groups are meant to host specific page information form a
> multi-step powermail form.
>
> I want users to be redirected to respective pages from the usergroups at
> Login. Is there a way this can be applied?
>
> Always appreciate any kind of help.

you can configure a redirect with the usergroup.

you also can configure the login to redirect to a shortcut-page:
this page does a shortcut to first (visible) subpage (which might be a
shortcut to any other page)
for each usergroup you insert a page only accessible for this group plus
a page visible for everyone (not in any covered usergroup)

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html