[TYPO3-english] Simple slider hide if already slider on page

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Apr 10 12:17:36 CEST 2015

Am 10.04.15 um 11:50 schrieb Han Demo:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm currenty using this code to place a specific simpleslider on each page:
>
> HEADER < styles.content.get
>     HEADER.select {
>       where = colpos = 0
>       pidInList = 1
>     }
>

> At the moment I'm trying to make this slider not display if there is
> already an other simple slider on the page and only display the 2nd slider
>
> Anyone has any ideas on how to approach this?

create a new column for your BE-layout and insert your slider contents
there, then configure the rendering to get content from that page with
sliding (= get content from parent page in rootline: inheritance)

if you want to break sliding(inheritance) just for single pages
(subpages should get content from main-page instead of parent page with
individual content) you need to define 2 columns. One column for
sliding, other for individual replacement.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html