[TYPO3-english] f:uri.page Viewhelper creates broken links on CLI context

Momchil Van momchil at goos.dk
Thu Apr 9 20:00:21 CEST 2015

Hello guys,

I have the same issue like its described already here:
forge.typo3.org/issues/58702

I am using a standalone view in a command controller, used for sending email templates.
In the templates I use f:uri.page to render links to pages, but the resulted links are wrong, something like:
mod.php?moduleToken=3768ed83b6ed374301a759f0e654b7d73d5058c5

I have the latest Typo3 CMS version: 6.2.11
In the last comment(9 months ago) here forge.typo3.org/issues/58702, its written that:

"With #60549 it should now be possible to simulate all necessary environment variables. You still have to take care of bootstrapping a minimal frontent environment though."

So seems thats it should be possible now with some "bootstrapping a minimal frontent environment".
Could someone give me an example of this "bootstrapping a minimal frontent environment" ?

Thanks in advance.