[TYPO3-english] Redirection

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Wed Apr 8 18:04:54 CEST 2015

Am 08.04.2015 um 16:25 schrieb shreyas srinivasa:
> Hi ,
>
> I am new to typo3.
> I have 2 domains, www.abc.de and www.abc.lu
>
> abc.de points to german site and abc.lu should point to english site.
> i have created the english version and the link for it as well.
> But when go to abc.lu, it still shows me german version. How can i
> correct this?
>
> Please help.
Hello Shreyas (if that's your name),

difficult to say without more information. Did you set the domain record
for the english site?

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"In this world the people who will rely on others when they are in difficulties and afterwards not give them a thought are many."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://walter-huhn.de
http://noris-chapter.de