[TYPO3-english] removing empty markers from wfqbe

Nico Deblauwe nico at bluepundit.eu
Tue Apr 7 23:01:48 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I'm trying to power up the search function in a database, but struggle hard
with removing the "empty markers" from wfqbe. I've read the manual (
http://bit.ly/1ahRCVC), but somehow this is a bit too short for me.

All the other, more lengthy, info I could find refers to "extension
kickstarter", but this doesn't seem to be compatible with TYPO3 6.2.x that
I use.

I've tried to copy what is in the tutorial somehow in the extension that I
created with "extension builder", by creating a "res" directory manually
(as it doesn't exist by creation) and putting the file in there - but this
did not work...

Also, the manual says to add "$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']..." to the
ext_localconf.php file, but I'm wondering whether this shouldn't be
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']...

As you see, I'm a bit lost. Any good clue/example code will surely help me
forward.

Thanks for you time!

Nico

--
 *Nico Deblauwe*
 E-mail: nico at bluePundit.eu *|* Tel: +32 486 84 08 93