[TYPO3-english] Page TSConfig included file for gridelements don't work

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Fri Apr 3 16:29:16 CEST 2015

Am 03.04.2015 um 15:25 schrieb TSniper:
> Hello,
>
> I worked with a Page TSConfig included file :
> <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT:
> source="FILE:fileadmin/templates/Configuration/typoScript/TSConfig/gridelements.ts">
>

> in my local installation under WAMP server, everythings working goog.
> but when i uploaded the project on the server all gridlements are gone.
Hello stranger,

As far as I remember, the gridelements are stored in a sys folder in the
database. Uploading the TS alone probably won't do the trick: you have
to copy the definitions for the elements that are contained in the
database, if my memory doesn't elude me.

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"No matter if the enemy has thousands of men, there is fulfillment in simply standing them off and being determined to cut them all down, starting from one end. You will finish the greater part of it."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://walter-huhn.de
http://noris-chapter.de