[TYPO3-english] Typo 4.5 to 6.2 upgrade eng language translation not working

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Apr 3 12:14:38 CEST 2015

Hi,

All the information you need for setting up a multi-language site can be
found in the Frontend Localization Guide [1]. The screen shots are a bit
old, but the concepts and settings are still valid.

On 03/04/2015 07:40, Malwinder Singh wrote:
> actually I installed /extensions/repository/view/realurl ext for seo
> url. I think this extension is not working on 6.2 version

RealUrl works fine on TYPO3 6.2; we have it in production on quite a few
websites. Configuration can be a bit complex, but if you read the manual
carefully it should work.
If you have problems with the configuration of RealUrl you can always
post your configuration file so people can see where the problem might be.

[1] http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/FrontendLocalizationGuide/

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor