[TYPO3-english] Passing/Assigning/Inserting $GET GPvar to TS Form

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 01:07:32 CEST 2015

Hi again everyone,
I know that if I havePHP: $GET['test'] = "hello"
...andpage.10 = TEXTpage.10.data = GP : temp_name
... then output will be "hello"
My problem is, I need to insert that $GET value into an un-edittable form field.
After looking at TS Ref and seeing that dataArray elements in a form possess stdWrap properties, my kneejerk reaction was to do:
page.30 = FORMpage.30 {  dataArray {    30.label = Test Value:
    30.value = {GP : test}     30.stdWrap.insertData = 1  } # end dataArray  recipient = info at example.com  layout = <div class="some-class">###LABEL### ###FIELD###</div>}
... but that results in the literal string "{GP : test}" being output after "Test Value:"
Can anybody tell me how to slap that $GET value into the form field, and then make that field visible but un-edittable?
Thanks as always!-Scott.