[TYPO3-english] Template TS (config and setup) not copied for NON admin user?

Nils Hodyas post at dietantejensen.de
Tue Sep 30 12:17:56 CEST 2014

Hi,

that's a tricky one. Only admins have access to templates. You can get
around that. That might help you.
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-at/2005-July/006431.html

But my best bet would be to use conditions:

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/Conditions/Reference/Index.html#condition-globalvar

but you'll have to look up the globalVar that specifies the owner of the page.
Than you can include anything you want for these pages.

Better still, don't check for the owners uid but his group, if possible or necessary.

Or find a different way to filter out the pages you want.

Hth,
Nils