[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Typo3 6.2.5 - Distributions not working

Max Mustermann snake.byte at gmx.net
Mon Sep 29 16:36:05 CEST 2014

I don't see a solution here. Setting the ThreadStackSize as shown in documentation does not seem to be affecting the installer or the extraced page. So how can a setting that is not recognized by the page and it's setup procedure be the solution?

Quote: Max Mustermann (wutbuerger) wrote on Mon, 29 September 2014 14:26