[TYPO3-english] Template TS (config and setup) not copied for NON admin user?

joel zimmerli baden32 at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 29 15:17:47 CEST 2014

Hello,
For specific pages on my Typo3 6.2 website, I, as "admin" included TS/constant info in +ext of basic Template definition.

Normal (non admin) users can edit these pages, they can also copy/paste them. Unfortunately, when they copy/paste a page all the content elements are copied but not the TS/Config part.

I already searched in the "Access right" of these users but I cannot find what I should enable in order to get the TS/config part copied as well.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Bads