[TYPO3-english] Re: Typo3 6.2.5 - Distributions not working

Max Mustermann snake.byte at gmx.net
Mon Sep 29 09:37:29 CEST 2014

Hello Philipp Gampe,

thanks for your reply. No, Max is not my real name.

Currently I'm using PHP v5.5.6, MySQL is running at v5.6.14 on a XAMPP for Windows, when trying to install the official "Typo3 Introduction Package". I've tried the other 5 distributions as well, without success.

Kind regards
Max

Quote: Philipp Gampe (pgampe) wrote on Sun, 28 September 2014 22:24