[TYPO3-english] Re: Add Images to Content, Display "Error : 403" Forbidden

Maher Soua mahersoua at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 02:33:07 CEST 2014

Hi , I am sorry nothing change neither with .htaccess and file permission, I just want to know what typo3 does when I upload a images and import it to the text area, does it copy it in specific folder or does it write the name of image in a file or in database? please can you please give me answer for that it may help me to find what does it block this action.

For information , I can upload and import image on local server (xampp) everything works well.