[TYPO3-english] Re: Add Images to Content, Display "Error : 403" Forbidden

Maher Soua mahersoua at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 01:56:04 CEST 2014

Thanks Xavier Perseguers,
I will see that , in fact I am trying to change root directory and I found a small problem that if change the name, the site didn't work, I found in one of your bugs declared in forge, that the problem is due to the Cache file, I have to delete anything in this folder and update site, it works for me, know I am trying fix with .htaccess, may be it is a problem with permission, if it is I will post the solution.
But can you please find a solution to update root file directorty name without deleting files under Cache?