[TYPO3-english] Cache forever :-)

Mathias Bolt Lesniak, LiliO mathias at lilio.com
Wed Sep 24 16:24:29 CEST 2014

Hi!

This depends a bit on what the contents of the page are, but you could dump the HTML and write a .htaccess redirect to your HTML file for that particular page. In some respects it would be similar to what the extension nc_staticfilecache does.

This solution would not work if the page contains generated images, as they would be removed and renamed.

Yours,

Mathias Bolt Lesniak
LiliO - www.lilio.no
mathias at lilio.com