[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2: problems with setting up Formmail (tx_form), empty mails sent

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Thu Sep 18 10:26:50 CEST 2014

Hello,

Seems to me that the "Default TS form" which is there with tx_form is
somehow incompatible with the bootstrap_package from the Introduction
package...

In the root-template, 3 static templates are included (in this order):
CSS Styled Content
Bootstrap Package
Default TS (form)

In this order, mails are send properly with the contents of the send
form in the mail BUT the Frontend form gets distorted...If I change the
order to:
CSS Styled Content
Bootstrap Package

...the frontend Form looks as expected (following the CSS from
Bootstrap) but the mails are not send correctly (content of mailform is
not included in mail)...

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,