[TYPO3-english] An error occurred while trying to call Tx_Yag_Controller_GalleryController_createAction()

Paul Warner paulwwarner at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 11:26:15 CEST 2014

I have a Typo3 6.2.10 site, and I am trying to create my first Gallery with Yag 3.2.7 (pt_extbase 1.5.10 and pt_extlist 1.3.2).  I have identified the page as a yag gallery, and when I click 'Add Gallery', and type a name in, and click 'Save', I get this error message:

An error occurred while trying to call Tx_Yag_Controller_GalleryController_createAction()

and no gallery is created.  I looked in the file GalleryController.php and the createAction function looks benign enough.  I could not find anything there...  I grepped through the entire yag extension folder, and only came up with one file for 'An error occurred', and that was FileUploadController.php.

Any ideas?