[TYPO3-english] Media element and 4.7.19

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Sep 16 11:52:10 CEST 2014

Hi,

I can't get the media (mp4 video) load right in 4.7.19.

If I set the "Render Type" to Auto, I get the player ok in
laptop/desktop but mobile devices (android or apple) don't show anything.

If I set the Render Type to "QuickTime Browser Plugin", the video shows
in mobile devices fine, but then on laptop/desktop the video size is
wrong. The original size is cropped to the dimensions of flexform, so
only part of the video is shown.

If I set the Render type to "Native HTML Embed Element", the video is
still wrong size and the dimensions given in flexform don't have any
inpact to anything.

Clicking the HTML5/accessible rendering on or off has no effect.

Any idea what to do?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela