[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 User Experience Week T3UXW14

Jo Hasenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun Sep 14 11:47:37 CEST 2014

Dear fellow designers, coders, writers, project managers and editors.

Due to the usual last minute cancellations we reopened the T3UXW
application form at http://www.t3uxw.org - So this is your chance to
shape the future of TYPO3 together with us.

If you want to know, what this is all about, just go to the FAQ section,
call us or ask via PM.
We got a budget for travelling, food and accomodation, just bring your
creativity and we will take care of the rest.

So don't hesitate and apply now!

See you there

Petra & Joey

--