[TYPO3-english] Adding class attribute to an img tag

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Thu Sep 11 20:15:41 CEST 2014

On 11.9.2014. 19:17, Ralf-Rene Schröder wrote:
> for me (in 6.2.4) the following works...
>
> with:
> tt_content.image.20.addClassesImage = csc-textpic-first something |*|
> something |*| csc-textpic-last something
> you add the class to the surrounding div !!!

Ralf, regarding css_styled_content documentation, class should be added
to the surrounding div with addClasses, while for addClassedImage it says:

"addClassesImage - Add the specified classes to the image element"

This sounds to me as class is added to img element but maybe my english
is not too good.

> with:
> tt_content.image.20.1.params = class="something"
> every image tag directly get's the class

I tried this but it didn't work in 4.7.19, although this worked for me
back before. Strange.

> BUT: a class for EVERY image makes no sense !!!

Responsive design, bootstrap bla bla. I don't know, i'm not into CSS and
designer said yes, put it on every image :-)

Regards.