[TYPO3-english] only users that are created in BE can login, rsa issue?

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Thu Sep 11 08:12:25 CEST 2014

Hi List

I have an issue on a website that bothers me for some time now.
When I create a new user account with a registration extension
(sr_feuser_register or datamints_feuser..), the account is created, but
when trying to login with felogin, the login fails. Nothing happens. The
'login' button has no effect or wrong user name/password message is
displayed - depending on troubleshoot seetings.

If I create the user in the BE, the FE login works.

Using TYPO3 6.2.4. On a clean installation with same configuration the
login works. So I suspect some conflict with password generation on the
'problem-website. Could it be saltedpasswords or rsaauth problem?

How to find out?
Any hint greaty appreciated.

Greetings
Stefan