[TYPO3-english] When installing Introduction package from version 6.2.4

Rikard Svenningsen rs at danship.dk
Wed Sep 10 11:02:00 CEST 2014

Hi
I have installed the typo3 (6.2.4) with the Introduction site installed.
When I do that on my hosting center (Debian Linux Server), it all work out of the box.
Clicking on the different menu item on the page (Features, Customizing and so on) works fine.

When I do the same on an Ubuntu 12.04 LAMP server I got trouble with the menu items (Features Customizing and so on)
f I click on Features I get the respond 404:
Not Found
The requested URL /fetures.html was not found on this server
Apache/2.2.22 (ubuntu) server at lamp-1.rel.local port 80

The sever has been installed like the one who is working, and the install wizard showed no error before install (the check out was ok)

I guess it something about the Apache server configuration I am missing and not has been checked under installation.

Any ideas to what is wrong?

Bast Regards

Rikard Svenningsen.

--