[TYPO3-english] Version history missing in TER

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2014.trash.schams.net
Tue Sep 9 08:19:24 CEST 2014

On 2014-09-08 22:51, Alexander Stehlik wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is the right place to report this but I currently
> have a problem with one of my Extensions in TER [...]

If you don't get a response in the typo3-english mail list, you can try
to post to the typo3-team-extension-coordination list:

Or report the issue on forge at the "team-ect" project:

https://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-ect

Version 0.0.1 of your extension is still available and downloadable, but
not
shown in the list...

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/mediaoembed/0.0.1/t3x/
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/download/mediaoembed/0.2.0/t3x/