[TYPO3-english] Remove extension manually (Typo3 6.2)

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Sep 5 10:48:10 CEST 2014

Am 05.09.14 09:35, schrieb joel zimmerli:
> Just after I installed yag_gallery 3.2.7 on Typo3 6.2 almost all the "admin" menus in BE (extension manager, languages, install, etc.) are not available anymore. When I click on the menu, I received the following error:
>
> Oops, an error occurred!
> Class Tx_PtExtbase_Utility_FeBeModeDetector does not exist
>
> As I canot use the Extension manager menu, I'm wondering how I can delete(uninstall) this extension?
>
> I already tried to delete the entry "yag" in LocalConfiguration.php and deleted all files under typo3temp but I still get this error.
>
> If I just rename the "yag" directory under typo3conf/ext, the whole BE access is not available (blank screen!).
>
> What is the right way to delete this extension manually?

since 6.2 you can call the install-tool (.../typo3/install/index.php)
and remove extensions which break the installation

also since 6.2 installed extensions are no longer noticed in
LocalConfiguration.php but in PackageStates.php
so you need to modify this file if you want to do it by hand (not
recommended).

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html