[TYPO3-english] LDAP / SSO service configuration

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Sep 5 07:41:41 CEST 2014

Hi,

> i try to connect my typo3 website to a ldap with the LDAP / SSO
> Authentication extension.
>
> for the connection it's ok but for the ldap_bind i have always a error
> "Can't contact LDAP server"
>
> i'm connected to my ldap with apache directory studio with the same dn,
> host and port so i don't know where is the probleme

Please post image to an online service and link to it instead of
attaching. Users (like me) of a mailing list instead of a forum receive
ascii garbage otherwise.

I went to the English forum and discovered that you were connecting
securely using SSL. As such you may have a problem I debugged recently
that is caused by an incompatibility between GnuTLS and SSL in the way
the SSL certificate has been generated/signed.

This is described with a solution here:

https://wiki.debian.org/LDAP/OpenLDAPSetup#Symptoms_.28round_2.29

HTH

--