[TYPO3-english] drop down breadcrumbs

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Sep 4 10:36:35 CEST 2014

Am 03.09.14 12:41, schrieb Bartłomiej Świątek:
> Hi,
>
> I need to made breadcrumbs with drop down menu after mouseover. To do
> this I need by breadcrumbs menu put every pages from current level, like
> this:

[...]
> this is my TypoScript:
>
> lib.breadcrumbs2 = HMENU
> lib.breadcrumbs2 {
>   special = rootline
>   special.range = 0|-1

[...]

> this generate for me only path, without menu. Do you have any ideas? :)

I don't think that this approach is the correct one.

I think you want something like the breadcrumb on
http://pi-phi.de/343.html
  just before the footer "Ihre aktuelle Seitenauswahl: ..."

that was an easy configuration as TYPO3 supports you with these dropdowns:

temp.rootline_sel = COA
temp.rootline_sel {
   10 = HMENU
   10 {
     1 = JSMENU
     1 {
       levels=1

       1.showActive=1
       1.showFirst = FALSE
       1.alwaysLink = 1
       2 < .1
       2.wrap = <span style="padding:0px 10px;">&gt;</span>|
       3 < .2
       4 < .3
       5 < .4
       6 < .5
       7 < .6
       8 < .7
     }
   }
}
[treeLevel = 2]
temp.rootline_sel.10.1.levels=2
[global]
[treeLevel = 3]
temp.rootline_sel.10.1.levels=3
[global]
[treeLevel = 4]
temp.rootline_sel.10.1.levels=4
[global]
[treeLevel = 5]
temp.rootline_sel.10.1.levels=5
[global]
[treeLevel = 6]
temp.rootline_sel.10.1.levels=6
[global]
[treeLevel = 7]
temp.rootline_sel.10.1.levels=7
[global]
[treeLevel = 8]
temp.rootline_sel.10.1.levels=8
[global]

if you want to build it by your own I would recommend to use the normal
HMENU, where you can get all siblings for all pages in the root path.
You might get problems as the sublevels get rendered inorder instead of
postorder (= render next level _after_ all entries of this level are
rendered). this could be arranged with a good CSS or with some JS.
Or you build a complex menu in TS where you render each level by its own.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html