[TYPO3-english] Forms issue with old plugins in TYPO3 6.2.3

atul shinh atul_shin at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 19:20:25 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I upgraded from TYPO3 4.5.25 to  TYPO3 6.2.3. I had certain custom extensions and BT Simple Contact plugin working on old version but after upgrade the BT contact plugin and custom plugin forms have issue. As soon as I submit the forms, I get a page not found error. I have been able to find a workaround but not the root cause of this issue.

The plugin forms use input names as EXT_KEY[name_of_field] and if I make it simple string the forms work but not with multi dimensional inputs. Does any body has any idea what needs to be done? I hope some code changes are required but what exactly, I have no clue at the moment.

Any sort of hint appreciated.

Thanks