[TYPO3-english] Unable to Get Page alias in menu typo script for first level

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Sep 3 08:52:08 CEST 2014

Am 02.09.14 16:03, schrieb yogesh shishangiya:
> Hello ,
>
> I am Trying to get page alias in menu typo script so i can add as class
> and all custom style to my every li of first level menu. but i cant able
> to get page alias or proper method to how get it ?

[...]
>          wrapItemAndSub = <li class="{field:alias}">|</li>
>          stdWrap.wrap = <span class="nav-title">|</span><span
> class="hr">�</span>
[...]

> Any one have idea how can make it possible or what i need to make right
> for it ...
>
> Thanks in adavance.

wrapItemAndSub has a different behaviour than dataWrap:
only dataWrap can replace field values.

but you can define wripItemAndSub with cObject, which can use the whole
univers of typoscript

wrapItemAndSub.cObject = TEXT
wrapItemAndSub.cObject {
	value = |
	dataWrap = <li class="{field:alias}">|</li>
}

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html