[TYPO3-english] Update 4.5.35 to 6.2.4: Internal resource links

Axel Joensson a.joensson at web.de
Mon Sep 1 23:13:24 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am updating a productive site running with 4.5.35 to 6.2.4 by having
it cloned into a subdomain, it is already running almost smooth, except
for two issues, here comes the second:

Some files in various fileadmin directories are linked from some pages,
for example vCards as *.vcf files, or PDFs. While in the past I used
something like
<link fileadmin/path/to/a.vcf>,

after the upgrade I find such resources linked as e.g.
<link file:105>.

That's basically fine, as I usually happen know which files are linked
wherefrom. But if I didn't, which may happen, I don't know any way to
find out which one from the fileadmin assets may be file:105. Even
looking into the per-file info does not help, the file id is not showing
up there.

How or where can I identify a file asset by that number, if necessary?

TIA,
Axel