[TYPO3-english] New install

Chris Parsons parsons.cj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:46:28 CET 2014

Just starting with TYPO3 - on Apache 2.4 on Windows and got as far as installing the 'demo' site (the official one) which failed and produced a load of error messages. The one thing I did not resolve during the installation process was the
ThreadStackSize directive in the mpm_winnt_module, and want to resolve this  and want to try installing the failed demo site again - how do I restart?

I have deleted the database and re-created it but don't get the 'Install' process repeated again?

Do I have to delete the TYPO3 installation completely and start again?

Regards

Chris