[TYPO3-english] 6.2.5 template analyzer shows wrong templates constants/setup

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Oct 29 22:54:18 CET 2014

Hi Mark,

Mark Roemermann wrote:

> So for example, if I click on a template created for jfmultiplecontent
> that has 3 lines of constants and 6 lines of setup, what actually is
> displayed down the bottom is the constants and setup of another template
> eg: t3jquery.

This bug exists since a while. Downgrading will not help, because it is
there since at least the release of 6.2.
Most likely the matching of the array and the possible locations of the
templates is broken after refactoring some of the code. Therefore wrong
links are generated.

Can you open a new bug and add me as watcher?

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!