[TYPO3-english] 6.2.5 template analyzer shows wrong templates constants/setup

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Wed Oct 29 12:46:22 CET 2014

Hi all. Here's a weird one on TYPO3 6.2.5 with apache 2.4 and php 5.5.

It seems that at some point my template analyzer has started to show
setup and constants for a different template than the one selected.

So for example, if I click on a template created for jfmultiplecontent
that has 3 lines of constants and 6 lines of setup, what actually is
displayed down the bottom is the constants and setup of another template
eg: t3jquery.

If I switch to info/modify module and load the relevant template, the
constants and setup display correctly, and all the frontend rendering
seems fine.  So I'm guessing it's something to do in the template
analyzer module itself when displaying the template content from the
database?  Clicking around there seems to be no pattern to which
template is shown (it's not off by 1 template for example).

I found an old forge issue marked as resolved that seemed to be
something similar:

https://forge.typo3.org/issues/53352

I've done the usual clear all caches (from install tool important actions).

Any suggestions on what I can look at to work out if this is just my
install or a general problem that might need a new forge ticket?  I have
adminer installed and am happy to look at anything with a bit of guidance.

Cheers.

--
Mark R