[TYPO3-english] Re: Help needed with LDAP/SSO cross domain authentication

Paul Dussault paulduss at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 16:25:30 CET 2014

Thanks Lieuwe for your reply. Maybe I should have mentioned that I had previously tried to setup the connection using the GC port (3268), to no avail: the extension behaves in the exact same way, meaning that the connection is successful but limited to the base domain only.

What's the most frustrating is that one domain is child of the other, so with a simple direct query, where I can use the SCOPE clause, everything works fine; but I can't figure out how to use that clause withing the LDAP/SSO extension.

As for setting up different connections for each domain, I can understand how one could manipulate those in a custom-made tool, but unfortunately that is not an option for us at this point.

Thanks again,

Paul